Pathways to Success
Port Angeles Office:
228 West 1st Street, Suite A
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Tel. (360) 565-2001 and (360) 457-2108
WorkSource Clallam is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.
Career and Training Exploration
Pathways to Success is a program designed to help eligible youth ages 16–21 with
exploring and reaching their educational and employment goals.
Our mission is to provide the youth of our community with individualized
opportunities to gain the necessary skills to build their futures through education,
job training, and career development.
It is also our goal to provide employers in our community with committed,
responsible, and productive workers.
Pathways to Success is the
Youth WorkSource program. It is a
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) federal program funded by the
Olympic Workforce Development Council
. The program is contracted through the
Olympic Educational Services District #114.
- Youth ages 16–21
- Meets income requirements as determined by Federal guidelines
- Other factors will be considered on a case-by-case basis — contact a counselor for more information
- Job search and résumé writing assistance
- Work readiness skills
- Help with finishing high school or obtaining an equivalent degree
- Career and Training exploration
- Paid and unpaid work experiences
- Development of positive work habits
- Mentoring and counseling designed to help you achieve success
- Support services related to education, employment, or training
- And more!
- Learn how to choose a career, not just find a job
- Learn how to write a great résumé and search for work efficiently
- Achieve basic skills for entry into the labor market
- Finish or continue your schooling
- Gain work experience and skills
- Develop an understanding of work ethics, how to demonstrate initiative, and exceed employers expectations
On-the-Job Skills and Training
- Meet immediate employment needs with specialized recruitment, screening, and referral
- Receive ongoing support to assure desired employee performance
- Reduce training costs
- Access resources in the community to increase employee retention
- Contribute to the community by supporting Youth Services
- Stop by the office for more information and to find out when the next orientation session is
- Call the Pathways to Success staff to schedule an orientation and to get your questions answered
- Gather the documentation needed for enrollment, such as: ID, Social Security card, and income verification — contact a counselor for more information